Thursday, 20 March 2014

Planning My Film Poster

I don’t have any inspiration for my film poster because I know what I want to create, a mask suited my idea best. I began by searching for a mask, eventually I found a mold of someone’s face to use. I want my poster to be relatively scary with blood running down the face, I will use Photoshop to turn that blood black as I fell this will give my poster a scary atmosphere. My title will be positioned at the bottom of my poster as I don’t want to distract my audience from the main image. I will put some of the titles include in my teaser trailer underneath the title, for example the casts names. To indulge my audience into my teaser trailer I will have to make my poster quite cold and spooky to give the illusion of horror, I will do this all by using Photoshop to edit my image.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment