I showed my
horror movie teaser trailer to a media specialist and many people all within
the age range of my target audience, following this I asked them to comment on
their thoughts of the trailer and what could be improved. Overall with the
feedback I received from the group of people and the specialist I showed my
video to. Most were positive however the negative comments either had been
changed or where totally out of my control (Lighting etc). Due to the feedback
I received in regards to my teaser trailer, I know In the future making a video
will be a lot easier. Also I have learnt along this journey is that the
planning for the video, the idea within your head, the image you portray, is
not always the outcome. The techniques you shall use will ultimately be the
same to achieve my objective, however I needed to think of my target audience
and the codes and conventions that follow in a teaser trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment