I have selected a few major productions companies to research their logo:
Some examples of Columbia Pictures are:
· The Amazing Spider Man
· Men In Black 3
· Django Unchained
Examples of 20th Century Fox:
· The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen
· The Day After Tomorrow
· Babylon A.D
· Life Of Pi
· Titanic
· The Godfather
· Iron Man 3
· The Avengers

Films from Miramax:
· Cinderella Man
· Gone Baby Gone
· The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

Universal Films:
· Jaws
· The Mummy
· The Wolf Man
· Fast & Furious 6
Working Title Films:
· Bridget Jones
· Notting Hill
· Love Actually
These are all examples of major production companies, some look very detailed and complicated, whereas others look very simple. So looking at a range of logos and the establishment they came from, I fell something in between will be achievable. I will use these company’s logos as part of my inspiration when I comes to making my own.




No comments:
Post a Comment