Monday, 24 March 2014

Evaluation Question 4


How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Throughout the production process, planning and construction of my teaser trailer I used multiple technology devices. The biggest technology device that played a role in my product was my Apple IPhone. I used this to film the footage for my teaser trailer, this was also part of my communication technique between me and my cast in regards to dates, times and clothing situations. To an extent my mobile phone also helped me with my research as I can access the internet through this device.

Blogger is how I document my work, this helped me express my ideas, upload files, where I could write about and describe the content. Through this I was able to keep track of the filming I had done and also the ancillary tasks that were set. With blogger I was also able to embed my teaser trailer amongst other trailer and images to further analyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment